You can obtain-Telangana an epass status here on our website and also Telangana status checking process also provided. You can verify epass status Telangana in the year 2017 to 2018. On this website page, we are providing the step by step process by checking the Telangana epass scholarship application status 2017 to 2018.
It will be easy for the students to check the status online for using this website. For more information about Telangana epass student scholarships 2017 to 2018 then you can visit the official website of Telangana epass that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana epass status 2017-18:
The government of Telangana is providing an opportunity for the Telangana students this academic year also and this scholarship is provided only for the students who belong to BC, SC and ST people can fill the online application provided on the official website and may apply for epass Telangana scholarships.
All the reserved category candidates can get annual income but it should be less than 2 lakh. www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in is the official website of Telangana state. In this site, we have provided the process of easily accessing the information.
So the people you can follow this site and know the process. before finding the application status the candidate who are applying for scholarships then must be ready with the necessary details which are required at the time of verification. the details are required to be filled are given below and we can advise the students to have a glance.
- Application number.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Academic year.
- SSC pass Type.
- Year of the pass.
The above-mentioned details are for the post matric applications only and while the parametric application status can be known by entering your date of birth and application ID number.
Verification procedure for Telangana epass status:
- First, you can visit the official website Telangana epass official website of www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- After opening the home page of Telangana epass website then you can follow the page appears as follow.
- Then drag the scroll bar to the bottom of the page.
- There you can find the different option scholarship status as shown below.
- After that, you can click on scholarship status and it will redirect to a new page as shown below.
- Before entering your details you can select which course are you from the status for drop box.
- Then enter your application number and academic year.
- After that fill your SSC exam number and pass type and also years of the epass.
- You can enter the date of birth in date/month/year format.
- Click on get status button below.
- Finally, on the screen displayed your application status.
The candidate who belongs to BC, SC and ST should have their annual income less than 2.50lakh and for the remaining students, the annual income should be less than that or equal to 1.50lakh to attain the eligibility for the Telangana epass 2017 to 2018.
The fresh registration process of monitor documents for the academic year 2017-18:
- Student Aadhar card.
- Passport size photo.
- First page Xerox of bank pass book.
- Bonafide certificate or study certificate.
- Allotment order of common entrance test for CET course.