If you are searching how to link Aadhaar card with ration card? Then you are in the right place. We can provide the step by step procedure to link the Aadhaar card with ration card on below.
How to link Aadhaar card with ration card?
Nowadays Aadhaar card is mandatory for any identification purpose. Recently the government has announced the Aadhaar card link with ration card in every person otherwise your ration card will be canceled automatically. So please you have to link your Aadhaar card with a ration card. The government has invited two different methods to link Aadhaar card with a ration card. There are
1.Ration card Aadhaar linking online:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website i.e. https://services.india.gov.in/
- After that, you have to select your location on the official website main page.
- Then you have to select the benefits type (pension, LPG gas connection etc.) whichever suitable.
- You have to enter some of the required information like your 12 digit Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- After complete fill, all the information correctly, then click on second OTP button.
- The movement to click on second OTP button, you will receive an OTP o your mobile number. That OTP number you have to fill in the respective filed.
- Then complete the captcha code and click on SUBMIT button.
- After completing all the procedure, then official authorities will contact you to verify the request.
2.Ration card Aadhaar linking offline:
If you are not understandable for previous linking ration card Aadhaar online method. Then you can use the offline method. This method is so simple and understandable. In simple, you have to do send an SMS to official authorities in order to link your Aadhaar. That’s it.