Reliance jio has launched the jio payment bank app and it is declared that the jio payment app starts from March 14th 2018. Now all jio wallet money can transfer to jio payment bank app, then jio money wallet may shut down. The reason to jio money wallet that since under RBI guidelines. Each and every jio money wallet must verify the customers KNY documents. For that purpose reliance jio has closed all their jio money wallet companies and open jio payments bank, fino accounts and airtel payments bank etc. jio payments bank is simply an updated version or model of banks concept by the RBI(reserve bank of India).
How to check a jio payment bank savings account:
- jio payments bank app is like banking services with your smartphone.
- After downloading and installing the jio payments bank app, you will get login by using jio number.
- This is the link to verify your aadhaar card.
- Then enter your pan card details.
- Finally, your saving accounts may be prepared within 2 hours.
How to open or create an account in jio payment bank app:
- First of all, you have to add jio payments bank app and sign in choosing your jio number.
- Then link your aadhaar card in jio payments bank app.
- Finally, upgrade the address to obtain ATM cards if required.
Features of jio payments bank app:
- jio payments bank account holders can transfer up to 1 lakh Rupees per day.
- The payments bank services can offer ATM cards, mobile banking, internet banking and debit cards.