The APGLI means Andhra Pradesh government life insurance department and it is for the welfare of employees to the government. The APGLI can issue the health cards for the employees which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization of APGLI at https://www.apgli.ap.gov.in/ and the acronym of the APGLI is Andhra Pradesh government life insurance fund. The scheme of measuring the welfare of the government of employee is APGLI and it is a social security scheme and it is very important to the government employees.
In this department, they work under the administrative control of the financial department. In this policies lapse and premium rates are very low. The APGLI scheme is started in the year of 1909 by the erstwhile state of the Hyderabad for the welfare of employees and management. A management committee is used to run the scheme of a name of the family fund. After that, the scheme was renamed as Hyderabad state life insurance fund in the year of 1914.
After formation of the Andhra Pradesh state in the year of 1957, the scheme is changed to Andhra Pradesh government life insurance fund. It is the first managing committee meeting after the formation of Andhra Pradesh state consisting of four members and one secretary and also one president, is held on 25th September 1958. The name of that person is Sri b.gopal reddy. He is an honorable finance president for the meetings.
The APGI scheme is mandatory for all the governments and provincialized local body employees. The APGLI is in under the control of administrative finance department and it is still in the year of 1977. The APGLI department was re-organized the four regional offices these are located in Hyderabad, Warangal, Kurnool, and Vijayawada.
How to download the APGLI cards:
You can follow the below step by step process for downloading the APGLI cards.
- First of all, you can enter your APGLI policy number in the below box.
- Then type a (or) b (or) c (or) d in the suffix.
- After that, you can enter your date of birth below.
- Then enter the given number of the captcha shown in the below image.
- After that, you have to click the policy bond then you will be able to download the APGLI Policy bond on below.
If you have any problem with your browser that may be obstructing download then You can click the firefox or chrome. In this process can use the two types of users they are Firefox users and the another one is chrome users.
- Firefox users: This browser can block the pop-up windows and which do not allow the downloads then you have to click the options and menu bar and you can select the allow pop-ups for the website of www.apgli.gov.in. After that, you will be able to download the APGLI card.
- Chrome users: You may be seeing the pop ups blocked messages on the menu bar then you have to click and select to allow the pop-ups. After that, you will be able to download the APGLI card.